- Purpose for using your personal information
- Types of personal information processed
- Processing your personal information
- Accuracy of your personal information
- Safeguarding your personal information
- Questions or concerns
Kombe Collection is responsible for the personal information under its control as well as the forwarding of the data to a third party for further processing on its behalf.
Purpose for using your personal information
When you interact with Kombe Collection, we may process your information for the following purposes;
- To understand and meet your needs and preferences.
- To manage and develop our business and operations.
- To develop new products and communicate with you about them.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements and respond to emergency situations.
- For any other purposes for which you have consented.
Before purchasing our products, you may be required to agree with notices that may contain additional information.
If you provide us with another individual’s information, you are responsible for ensuring that you have said person’s consent. All information provided to us is subject to this.
Types of information
- Account information that could include your name , postal address, email address, phone number, and other personal information you provide to facilitate the purchasing of our products.
- Financial information; if you purchase our product(s) or customer support directly from our website, Kombe Collection may process your credit card and other payment information and use it to facilitate billing.
- Location information; Kombe Collection may process your location information to facilitate the purchase and shipping of our products to you.
- Quality assurance and customer service ; Your correspondence with Kombe Collection via emails and calls may be recorded and monitored for quality assurance, to help resolve queries and assist in addressing inquiries as well as identify trends and make improvements.
Processing your personal information
- Retention ; We retain information for as long as necessary to fulfil our identifies purposes or comply with applicable laws. When the personal information is no longer necessary, we will take steps to delete and destroy it.
- Service related communications; for signed up members, we may send emails for our newsletter to inform you about our products and the terms, important changes, or advised you on how to manage your account with us, warranty information, product recall, safety or instruction information.
Accuracy of your information
Kombe Collection takes reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is sufficient, accurate and up-to-date. We also depend on you to provide correct personal information when needed to.
Safeguarding your personal information
If we ask you to provide personal information, we have a variety of security measures to protect against the loss, alteration or misuse of this information.
Questions or Concerns